Since 1993, The Writers' Publishing House Sdn Bhd (259664D) has been producing publications of quality and excellence.
(Selangor - Jln Ampang beside Ampang Point and De Palma Hotel)
The ideal candidate should:
- Hold a degree in a science-based discipline, journalism or equivalent;
- Have an excellent grasp of the English language with excellent editing and organizational skills;
- Be able to proofread and copy edit;
- Be computer and Internet literate with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point;
- Have at least 3 years writing and editing experience;
- Have samples of published work;
- Possess own transport and willing to work in Ampang area;
- Be willing to attend social events and functions on behalf of the company and have excellent people skills.
Shortlisted candidates will have to go through a written test and should be prepared to set aside 2 hours for the interview and test;
- An interest in and /or background in medical and beauty subjects;
- An inquisitive and creative mind with the ability to look at a subject matter from a variety of angles in order to deliver an interesting story;
- Good research, interviewing and writing skills;
- Able to work independently without too much supervision;
- Have a high sense of responsibility and be able to work well under pressure towards meeting timelines;
- Must be resourceful, highly self-motivated with a 'never-give-up' attitude.
Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold Permanent Residence status.
The right candidate will receive an attractive package in line with his / her experience and abilities. There is a probation period of 6 months.
Please send your CV (stating expected salary) to:
THE WRITERS' PUBLISHING HOUSE SDN BHD
Lot A10-2, 2nd Floor, Jalan Selaman 1/1
Dataran Palma, Jalan Ampang
68000 Ampang, Selangor DE
Tel: 03-4270 2088